Wednesday 10 April 2013

Nutrisystem Announces Latest Weight Loss Success Story: Jeni Miller of Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Loses Over 90 Pounds


Fort Washington, PA (PRWEB) January 16, 2013

Nutrisystem reveals their latest weight loss success story. Jeni Miller grappled with serious health problems and later with fertility issues, causing her self-esteem to suffer and a serious depression ensued. According to Miller, I felt lost and didnt recognize who I was any longer.

Miller knew she could either take control or stay lost in her feelings of despair. There came a moment when I decided I could either curl up into a ball of depression forever or turn my life around and make a change for myself for the better, says Miller.

Miller decided to take control and re-invent herself. She signed up for Nutrisystem and began regular workouts. As the weight came off over 90 pounds* on Nutrisystem Miller began to feel more like her old self again. I started to see the weight coming off and began to feel my confidence returning, she says. When I look back at how much weight I lost, I cant believe how simple it was.

Nutrisystem, which is based on 40 years of nutrition research and the science of the low glycemic index, offers a variety of great tasting, satisfying, good carbohydrate meals (over 150 menu options) that are designed to be heart healthy.

For Miller, the Nutrisystem

No comments:

Post a Comment